No installation is required when using Chapa. Create your free account and make sure to get your API keys before heading to the web dashbaord.
Where can I Register?
To register please go to https://dashboard.chapa.co.
SDKs & Plugins from the community
- Python SDK by Temkin Mengistu » https://github.com/Chapa-Et/chapa-python
- PHP Laravel by Kidus Yared » https://github.com/Chapa-Et/chapa-laravel
- Java SDK by Yaphet » https://github.com/Chapa-Et/chapa-java
- WordPress / WooCommerce plugin » https://wordpress.org/plugins/chapa-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce/
- Vanilla HTML checkout option » https://developer.chapa.co/docs/html-checkout/
- Node js » https://github.com/Chapa-Et/chapa.js
- Flutter SDK by @Kabuqudama » https://github.com/Chapa-Et/chapa-flutter
- PHP by @Pure_Soul » https://github.com/Chapa-Et/chapa-php
Having support for Chapa APIs or SDKs means that we will be available to you to iron out any potential issues you have in using the item.
The support period
What else is included?
Answering questions about how to use the item Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets) Help with defects in the item or included third-party assets
Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns Included version updates for all items
What’s not included in support?
- Installation of the SDKs
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help regarding APIs
Support is provided Mon - Sat through support page.